Katapult Business School Bursaries South Africa 2022

Filed in Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 by on April 1, 2021 0 Comments

Katapult Business School Bursaries South Africa 2022-2023

ABOUT THE COMPANY – CATAPULT BUSINESS SCHOOL

Katapult Business School is a private higher education institution provisionally registered with the DHET until 2023. Located in Bedfordview, Gauteng, the school offers a three-year (NQF 7) business and marketing degree.

The institute was founded by Mr. Zachos, who has been involved in the business and marketing education sector for over 30 years.

ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE

Katapult Business School will be awarding 3 types of bursaries for studies towards a Bachelor of Marketing Management (Business Administration) (NQF level 7) degree at their institution. Bursaries are for 1st year of study and bursaries are renewable for the 2nd and 3rd year of study based on students’ academic performance

1st-year students:

  • Category 1: Full bursary to the value of R68 000, for coverage of tuition fees and exam fees (students will be liable for the payment of registration fees, textbooks and any other study fees).
  • Category 2: Half bursary to the value of R34 000, for 50% coverage of tuition fees and exam fees (students will be liable for the payment of the remaining 50% of tuition fees and exam fees, as well as registration fees, textbooks and any other study fees).
  • Category 3: Part bursary to the value of R8 500, for 12.5% coverage of tuition fees and exam fees (students will be liable for the payment of the remaining 87.5% of tuition fees and exam fees, as well as registration fees, textbooks, and any other study fees).

2nd and 3rd-year students:

  • Category 1: Full bursary for coverage of tuition fees and exam fees (students will be liable for the payment of registration fees, textbooks and any other study fees).
  • Category 2: Half bursary for 50% coverage of tuition fees and exam fees (students will be liable for the payment of the remaining 50% of tuition fees and exam fees, as well as registration fees, textbooks, and any other study fees).

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
1st-year students:

  • Category 1:
    • Achieved a minimum overall average of 80% in Matric
    • Achieved either one of the following: A minimum of 75% for Mathematics or Accounting and English 1st language in Matric OR a minimum of 80% for English 1st language, English 2nd language
  • Category 2:
    • Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric
    • Achieved either one of the following: A minimum of 65% for Mathematics or Accounting and English 1st language in Matric OR a minimum of 70% for English 1st language, English 2nd language
  • Category 2:
    • Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric
    • Achieved either one of the following: A minimum of 60% for Mathematics or Accounting and English 1st language in Matric OR a minimum of 65% for English 1st language, English 2nd language

2nd and 3rd-year students:

  • Category 1:
    • Achieved a minimum overall average of 85% in the previous year of study (ie 1st or 2nd year)
    • Achieved a minimum of 80% for all 5 or 6 modules
  • Category 2:
    • Achieved a minimum overall average of 80% in the previous year of study (ie 1st or 2nd year)
    • Achieved a minimum of 75% for all 5 or 6 modules

* Please note: Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged communities and those in extreme financial need.

HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY

Download and complete the Katapult Business School Application Form (.pdf) and the Katapult Business School Questionnaire (.pdf)

Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form and questionnaire (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):

  • ID document/ passport (certified copy)
  • Matric certificate (certified copy)
  • ID document/ passport of the person who will pay the balance of your outstanding fees, if you do not receive a full bursary (certified copy)

CLOSING DATE

None – applications are accepted throughout the year.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)

CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER

For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Katapult Business School directly:
Tel: 011 615 2128
Email: [email protected]

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *