Oneworld Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Oneworld Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Oneworld Internship Programme Application Details
We are looking for a Research Intern to join the OneWorld team.
The intern will be expected to provide research and administrative support to existing project work as well as assisting with Business Development through tender tracking and contributing to the development of proposals and reports.
RESEARCH INTERN 2021
- Recent post-graduate students with a Masters degree or in the research phase of their Masters degree. Any application without a Masters degree will not be considered
- South African nationals, permanent residence holders and/or foreign nationals with a preexisting right to work. Foreign nationals without a valid work or residency permit will not be considered.
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in any other of South Africa’s official languages is an advantage.
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Knowledge of research methodologies, analysis and report-writing
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent typing, writing and communication skills
- The ability to process information quickly and multi-task on a variety of different project themes
- Team-player with the ability to self-start and work independently with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), a full letter of motivation as to why you wish to pursue a career in the fields that One World covers, a transcript of your university grades, and a pertinent example of your recent written work to [email protected].
An electronic copy of your Master’s dissertation/thesis would also be helpful
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Oneworld Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Oneworld Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!