Oracle Graduate Internship 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2021? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Oracle Graduate Internships program 2021. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Oracle Graduate Internship Programme Application Details
If you are as excited about technology, about driving cloud and its benefits, then an Oracle Internship may be what you are looking for.
Graduate/Interns – 12 Month program-210002JP
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for:
- Bachelor level in a major in Business, IT or Engineering – Non-negotiable
- Graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass – proof of this will be requested
- Candidates must be South African nationals
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A good mix of analysis, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Learning oriented attitude and drive to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Keen interest for latest IT technologies /cloud computing.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- The launch pad for a stellar career.
- 12 months long Graduate program, with a specifically tailored onboarding and mentoring scheme.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills.
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities.
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across South Africa and beyond.
- This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best. In this highly interactive and collaborative mentoring environment, you can expect to pick up new skills and knowledge at a staggering pace.
- A network of talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please include the following documents when you apply: CV, South African ID, Qualification Certificate & Transcript
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Oracle Graduate Internships Programme Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Oracle Graduate Internships 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!