Starke Ayres (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy Application Details.
The Starke Ayres (Pty) Ltd Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Starke Ayres (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy
- Controls all payments made from petty cash and ensures that monies are signed for and receipts are kept for reconciliation purposes.
- Reconciles petty cash on a weekly basis and forward reconciliations to Head Office.
- Executes daily banking (if practical) of all cheques and cash monies received by completing deposit slips and depositing money into Starke Ayres bank account.
- Informs National Credit Controllers of account payments received and banked.
- Generates daily COD reconciliation reports to ensure that all monies have been received.
- Reconciles monthly COD list as requested by National Credit Controllers.
- Applies for phytosanitary certificates for Swaziland
- Compile and submit daily audit reports.
- Accounting diploma or similar tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- 3 year’s relevant experience
- Computer literacy (Word and Excel is essential)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!